Terms and Conditions (GTC) -
1 "Ferienhaus am Seeblick" landlord: Benjamin & Isabell Stunz, Am Seeblick 17, 35759 Driedorf. Arrival / departure from 4 p.m. Departure must take place no later than 11:00 a.m. on the day of departure. If the departure time is exceeded by more than 30 minutes, an additional night will be charged. Other arrival and departure times can be agreed individually with the landlord. The landlord or his representative can then freely dispose of the object. A (proportional) repayment of the rent due to early departure is generally not made.
2. Special requests and ancillary agreements are generally possible. They require written confirmation from the landlord. In the case of pets, the type and size must be specified.
3. Payment The rental contract becomes valid upon receipt of the down payment in the landlord's account. The deposit of 50% of the rental amount is due within seven days of receipt of the booking documents. After the deposit has been paid, the balance is due 30 days before departure. If the payment deadlines are not met, the landlord can withdraw from the contract. Failure to pay is considered withdrawal and entitles the tenant to re-rent. Additional costs for electricity, water, parking space, waste are not charged.
4. Withdrawal You can withdraw from the contract at any time. The withdrawal must be made in writing. In the event of withdrawal, you are obliged to compensate us for the damage we have suffered: • Travelers who cancel at least 30 days before arrival will be reimbursed 100% of the amount paid so far. If you cancel between 14 and 30 days before arrival, you get 50% back. Otherwise you will not receive a refund. The date of receipt of your cancellation message counts. Amounts already paid will be offset. You can provide a substitute who enters into your contract under the conditions stated. Written notification is sufficient.
5. Obligations of the tenant The tenant undertakes to treat the rented items (holiday home, inventory and outdoor facilities) with care. If damage occurs to the holiday home and/or its inventory during the tenancy, the tenant is obliged to notify the landlord immediately. Defects and damage already detected upon arrival must be reported to the landlord immediately, otherwise the tenant is liable for these damages. A reasonable period of time must be granted for the elimination of damage and defects. Claims from complaints that are not reported immediately on site are excluded. Complaints received by the landlord at the end of the stay or after leaving the holiday home are also excluded from compensation. Page 1 of 2 In the event of any disruptions to performance, the lessee is obliged to do everything within the scope of his legal obligation to help remedy the disruption and to minimize any damage that may have occurred. On the day of departure, personal items are to be removed by the tenant, household waste is to be disposed of in the containers provided, clean and washed dishes are to be stored in the kitchen cupboards or the dishwasher is to be put in and turned on.
6. Data protection The tenant agrees that necessary data about his person will be stored, changed and / or deleted as part of the contract concluded with him. All personal data is treated with absolute confidentiality.
7. Liability The advertisement was created to the best of our knowledge. We are not liable for any influence on the rented property by force majeure, by power and water failures customary in the country and by storms. Likewise, there is no liability in the event of unforeseeable or unavoidable circumstances such as official orders, sudden construction sites or disruptions caused by natural and local events. However, the landlord is happy to help with solving the problems (as far as this is possible). Liability on the part of the lessor for the use of the play and sports equipment provided is excluded. The arrival and departure of the tenant is his own responsibility and liability. The landlord is not liable for personal belongings in the event of theft or fire. The guest must ensure his safety in snow and ice. The landlord provides snow shovels and salt in the anteroom. Please use both to clear the outside stairs and sidewalks of snow and ice. The landlord is not liable for accidents caused by snow and ice. The tenant is fully liable for willful destruction or damage.
8. Final Provisions Photos and text on the website or in the flyer serve as a realistic description. 100% correspondence with the rental property cannot be guaranteed. The landlord